Privacy & Security Policy
- Privacy & Security
- What Information do we collect?
- Information that you give us including, from time to time, name, email address, billing information, delivery address and telephone number.
- What is the information used for?
- Personal information is used to enable us to provide services to you such as taking and delivering orders.
- Cookie data is used in the aggregate so that we can analyse the interests and behaviour of our users and improve the service we provide.
- Is the information ever shared with third parties?
- Information associated with orders is passed to our agents solely for the purposes of fulfilling your order.
- Cookie information is passes in aggregate to the servers appointed by Google Inc solely in order that we can use Google Analytics software to analyse user numbers and patterns. No personal information is associated with the cookie information.
- No other information is shared with any third party.
- Can I prevent any information being collected about me?
- Yes. You do not need to give us any personal information to use the Site. We only require personal information when you make a purchase.
- You can disable the cookies in your browser and this will prevent teh site from using teh data string. Consult the Help file in your browser software for details.
- Can I find out what information you have collected about me?
- You can go to your Profile to information we are holding about you. Additionally you can request a copy of the personal data we hold by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Please note, we will not send financial information by email.
- Can I delete the information you have collected about me?
- Yes. You can email email@example.com and request that we delete all the personal information that we hold. We will comply with your request with 5 working days and will confirm by email when the deletion has taken place.
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|